Eye Care FAQ
Q: What is the #1 cause of eyestrain reported to eye doctors?
A: Computers are the #1 cause of eyestrain in the United States
Most Popular Questions about Vision Health
- Common questions about diabetic retinopathy.
- Common questions about dry eyes.
- Common questions about glaucoma.
- Common questions about macular degeneration.
- What are anti-oxidants? - which are most important for vision?
- What specific juicing combinations are helpful for which diseases and general vision health?
- Are there medications and other common drugs that are harmful for the eyes? - specific drugs that can damage the retina, cause eye hemorrhage, cause glaucoma and/or damage the optic nerve, cause or worsen cataracts, and more.