What is ReVision formula, and how can its classic Chinese medicinal ingredients help improve eye health and conditions such as eye floaters? ReVision formula is a liquid taken orally several times per day with water. This tincture is based on Rambling Powder, also known as Xiao Yao San.
ReVision Formula is designed to support healthy vision. Some of the conditions it may address include macular degeneration, eye floaters, and glaucoma. The idea is that ReVision Formula helps improve blood circulation to the eye. From the point of view of Chinese medicine, it helps eliminate stagnation of the body’s energy (chi) to the eyes.
Some of the medicinal Chinese herbs in revision formula include:
- Dong Guai
- Bupleurum – helps the “chi” or energy to flow without impediment throughout the body
- White Peony
Other herbs include:
- Tree Peony
- Gardenia – increases the “chi” or energy flow by reducing “heat.”
- Coleus – a member of the mint family, coleus is a traditional Indian (Ayurvedic) herb. Research has shown that coleus relaxes smooth muscles in the eye, thereby lowering intraocular pressure. It has antihistamine properties.
- Gingko Bibola – has vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin A, terpenes, lactones, bilobalide and ginkgolides that help enhance blood circulation in the whole body, including the eye. Supports healthy intraocular pressure in the eye and may support healthy histamine levels to reduce the allergenic response.
- Milk Thistle – well-known liver tonic
- Dandelion – for the liver and blood sugar balance. An antioxidant.
- Eyebright – used for centuries to nourish the eye. Contains natural, not synthetic, Vitamin C and Vitamin A. Helps the body fight both chronic and acute inflammation of the eye and eyelids. Nourishes the whole eye. Promotes healthy sensitivity to light.
- Bilberry – helps strengthen the vascular system, for the whole body including the eyes. Supports tiny blood vessels and retinal health. Assists night blindness and more.
Glaucoma is a serious, degenerative eye disease that includes the build-up of pressure in the eye. Untreated, glaucoma results in tunnel vision and vision loss. Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) affects up to 9 million people over the age of 40 in the USA and results in gradual vision loss. Eye floaters result from protein and discarded material from the cells building up on the inside of the eye. Dr. Marc Grossman at Natural Eye Care suggests ReVision Formula, good nutrition and lifestyle changes as important parts of addressing these eye diseases – click the links above to learn more.