Entrees, Side Dishes
- It Looks Like Meat Loaf - Spelt cous cous, nuts, vegetables for a delicious loaf pan bake.
- Grilled Vegetables - Sizzling, grilled in the oven veges.
- Lemon Beets - In this colorful dish, a vegetable medley is roasted in a delicious Mediterranean-style lemon and caper sauce.
- Potato Olive Knishes - Mashed potato filling is flavored with black olives, scallions and olive oil. Delicious!
- Braised Green Beans with Caramelized Onions - this makes for great comfort food and is a fantastic way to treat beans that are should have been picked or cooked three days ago.
- Green Queen Dressing - The marriage of basil and cilantro creates a sensational sauce for cooked grains and pasta.
- Almond Pesto - Wonderfully simple and dairy-free, this pesto is great on spaghetti.