Advanced Eye & Vision Support Formula is a whole food based, wild crafted herbal formula with specific antioxidants for vision health including lutein, zeaxanthin, bilberry, blueberry, gingko biloba, grapeseed extract, blue green algae and much more (vegetarian formula).
This wild-crafted herbal formula is GMO free, as well as free of the following: artificial color/flavoring, corn, egg, fish, gluten, hydrogenated oil, lactose/milk dairy, nuts, preservatives, salt, shellfish, soy, starch, sugar, wheat and yeast.
Dr. Grossman's Rationale for the
Advanced Eye and Vision Formula
Promotes clear vision and healthy eyes, including macula, retina and lens, supports healthy eye growth, and rejuvenation, and supports the body's natural detoxification processes with targeted, quality antioxidants for vision.
Also see combo special with multi-vitamin
"I believe that whole foods in one's diet and in supplements provide the most effective way to deliver essential antioxidants to one's body for both disease prevention and disease management (preferably organic and/or wild crafted herbal). The Advanced Eye and Vision Support Formula was designed with this in mind, using all wild crafted herbs (no chemical, pesticides or fillers of any sort) and is completely vegetarian. This formulation was designed around current research on nutrition and eye disease, in terms of essential nutrients such as lutein and zeaxanthin as well as containing a range of highly potent antioxidants known to support overall eye and body health.
Numerous research studies show that a diet high in a range of different antioxidants both help prevent disease (both eye and overall body disease) as well as helps prevent damage associated with many chronic diseases."
Superior Eye & Vision Support*Advanced Support for Clear, Strong Vision and Healthy Eyes*
No matter what your age or the condition of your eyes, our Advanced Eye & Vision Support Formula can help you save your eyes and help keep your vision clear and strong for years to come.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Dry eyes
- Cloudy or blurred vision
- Tired Eyes
- Poor night vision
- Eye floaters
- Twitching sensations
Failing eyesight is a sign that something is wrong. Many research studies show that it is possible to keep your vision clear and strong and you can even improve your night vision.
Don't let lack of key nutrients, such as those found in our Advanced Eye & Vision Support Formula, rob you of your precious sight..
Individual nutrients can vary greatly in quality. One study showed that 97.5% of randomly selected nutritional products were neither non-toxic nor effective. In contrast, every single nutrient in our Advanced Eye & Vision Support Formula is individually pre-screened by our advanced, state-of-the art photoluminescence device to assure optimal freshness, potency and purity.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What’s In our Advanced Eye & Vision Support Formula ?
- The most complete eye protection formula ever conceived in quality, quantity and synergy*
- Broad-spectrum antioxidant defenders, capable of quenching every known free radical, both ROS (reactive oxygen species) and RNS (reactive nitrogen species)*
- Therapeutic amount of zeaxanthin (6.65 mg / Vcap) the most powerful carotenoid for eye protection*
- Therapeutic amount of lutein (2.68 mg/ Vcap), another powerful carotenoid that promotes optimal eye health (marigold source- not synthesized)*
- Excipient-free: No binders, fillers, glues or other toxic tagalongs as in tablets and gelatin capsules
Here's what you'll get - all in one bottle:
1. The most complete eye protection nutrition available
2. Unparalleled, comprehensive antioxidant protection achieved by the synergistic nutriture of quality zeaxanthin, lutein, bilberry, blueberry, pine bark, alpha lipoic acid, grape seed, carrot, broccoli and more as follows.Extra Zeaxanthin. We went the extra mile to ensure our super vision formula is extra rich in zeaxanthin (concentrated from pure marigold - not synthetic sources). Zeaxanthin is considered by experts to be the most important carotenoid antioxidant for eye protection.* It's the most needed by the eye but the least available in the diet. Our master formula contains a whopping 6.65 mg per Vcap for maximum eye protection.*
Caution: Most eye products don't even contain zeaxanthin at all or skimp on it is very expensive, including adding a token amount often listed in micrograms (mcg) such as 800mcg or less, and often it is synthetic.
Powerful Lutein. We included 2.68 mg/Vcap of natural-source lutein, another key carotenoid antioxidant, for its superior benefits in eye health.*
Lutein (from marigold - (not synthetic source) has been proven to help protect the macula, retina, lens and more.* Together, zeaxanthin and lutein in our formula work as powerful synergists, with the sum of their benefits far exceeding their individual effects. For example, together they help absorb near-to-UV light which can damage the retina.
European Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
South American Blueberry (Vaccinium spp.)
European Eyebright Herb (Euphrasia off.)
European Horsetail Herb (Equisetum arv.)
European Pine Bark (Pinus pinaster)
European Barberry Bark (Berberis vulgaris)
Chinese Ginkgo Biloba Leaf
Zeaxanthin (6mg) from Marigold (Tagetes erecta)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (naturally-derived)
Grape Seed Extract (pesticide-free)
South American Piper Nigrum Seed
South American Zeaxanthin
South American Lutein
Grade A Japanese Chlorella (C. pyrenoidosa)
Wild Blue Green Algae (Aphan. flos-aquae)
European Carrot Extract
European Broccoli Extract
European Propolis Extract
Medicinal Mushroom Extracts (raw & fermented mycelial extracts: Reishi, Hericium erin, Coriolus versicolor)
Japanese Marine Coral Minerals
Stabilized Rice Bran, Plant Enzymes
Other Ingredients: 100% vegetable capsule, excipient-free (no binders, fillers, glues or toxic chemicals), apple cider vinegar.
Advanced Eye & Vision Support Formula - 470 mg./Vcap, 60 Vcaps/bottle
Recommended usage:- Therapeutic Dosage: 2-3 v/caps per day with or without meals, best taken at different times.
- Maintenance Dosage - 1 v/cap per day with or without meals
- Chlorella Review by AS
Answer: Yes, the manufacturer tests the Japanese chlorella for radioactivity. (Posted on 8/4/13)
- Improvement in my overall vision Review by RJB
(Posted on 4/30/13)
- Eyes are doing great. Review by M. J. Dikin, Macomb, MI
- Macular Degeneration Prevention Review by Jennifer
At my previous eye exam the doctor noticed very little in the way of AMD, and said that I had the "normal" amount of cloudiness/cataract for someone of my age (65) and not to worry about it.
I just went to the eye doctor yesterday and asked him to specifically let me know about AMD and cataracts and glaucoma (since I am both a heavy computer user and myopic - which is a higher risk). He reported that my eyes looked great, that there was no sign of cataract or macular degeneration ("just a few insignificant drusen") and pressure was 13. We also discovered that my prescription had not changed in 5 years. Prior to that time I'd been changing my prescription every couple of years.
He said, whatever I was doing I should continue doing.
I'm really pleased that these eye vitamins appear to be a great prevention method to keep my vision healthy.
(Posted on 4/10/13)
- Expiry date Review by Ian
Answer: Hi Ian,
The first 6 digits of the lot# on the bottom of the bottle is the date of manufacture (YY/DD/MM). The products expiration is 2 years from date of manufacture. We typically make up new bottles every 4-5 months.
Michael Edson (Posted on 1/25/13)
- Relieving eye strain Review by GW, Sept 2012
GW Sept. 2012 (Posted on 9/24/12)
- excellent Review by Donald
- AEV Works Miracles! Review by Shira
- Dosage for Advanced Eye and Vision Support Formula Review by Terrie
2 v/caps per day with or without meals, best taken at different times.
Does this mean 2 v/caps taken at the same time (or together) with or w/o meals but at different times every day?
Answer: at different times, ie, morning and afternoon or evening
(Posted on 4/24/12)