Cineraria Homeopathic Eye Drops for Clear Crystalline Lens:
Cineraria is the primary traditional homeopathic remedy historically used as eye drops for cataracts. In India, cineraria is considered the most valuable drug for cataracts. The tenents of homeopathy are that it begins healing the lens. Additional nutraceuticals provide lens support to maintain the process of healing.
As in other homeopathic preparations, these eye drops focus on underlying causes instead of suppressing symptoms or unnaturally "replacing" tears. The drops feel wonderful to tired eyes and flagging vitality due to aging.
Cataracts are a condition which develops as the body, with age, has a harder time providing oxygen, nutrition, detoxification and antioxidants to the cells of the eye's lens. There are no blood vessels in the lens, so the body's task to provide these nutrients and defenders is a challenge. Contrary to past common practice of eye doctors to wait until the lens "ripens" and replace the clouded lens with an artificial lens, doctors now often recommend natural treatments supporting the capacity to maintain or even clear the crystalline lens.
Proper nutrition, exercise and multivitamin supplementation is also recommended.
- Cineraria Maritima 5x: Cineraria helps, increase circulation in the eye tissues, helping circulation and normal metabolism. Better result arrive when treatment is begun in the early stage of cataract. Where cataracts are more advanced (due to a variety of reasons) less favorable results can be expected.*
- Euphrasia 5x (Eyebright) HPUS 6X: is recommended for conjunctival and corneal swelling and light sensitivity, dryness, redness, lachrymation and burning of the lid margin. Eyebright is considered as a tonic for the eyes.
- Inactive Ingredients: Premium sterile water (as a base), Sodium (salt for isotonicity to tears), Citrates (pH buffer) Polysorbate 80 (0.4% as a light lubricant).*
- Causticum HPUS 6X: is indicated for cataracts with motor disturbances, eye pain with inclination to rub eyes, vision obscured as from gauze, sparks or dark spots before the eye.*
- Silicea HPUS 9X: is indicated for spotted vision, cataract, opacities, keratitis.*
- Calcarea phosphorica HPUS 10X: is indicated for blurry vision, eye pain from reading.*
- Sepia HPUS 6X: is indicated for symptoms of glare, black spots, veils, points sparks, flashes and streaks of light.*
- Calcarea fluorica HPUS 10X: is indicated for cataract, corneal opacities, keratitis, flickering and floaters.*
The drops are sterile filled, pH balanced between 6.8 & 7.2 and buffered with citrates. They are free of preservatives. Polysorbate 80 is at the minimal amount of .04% as a lubricant. Polysorbate 80 does have preservative and stability qualities (but is not classified as a preservative) so the drops last nine months to a year after opening.
Just wanted to send you a quick, 'God bless you.'
I sent for your product, Cineraria Cataract Eye Drops, back on 04/02/2006, because my husband was having clouded, blurred vision. Thanks to God and you, his sight is improved, drastically. He says that, since using your drops, he sees more clearly in the affected eye than he does in his 'normal' eye.
I appreciate the fact that yours is a product that really delivers on its promise to work.
-- Thank you so much, A. Coleman, (5/2/06)
- new to this product Review by mirsha
Dr. Grossman responds: It really depends on what the carnosity is due to. For example, there is a condition called "Pterygium" where there is a gradual growth over the sclera. Have you seen an eye doctor to get a better explanation of what is happening with your eye? If so, let us know so we can help give you better recommendations. In the meantime, you can start with the MSM eyedrops that in general may help. (Posted on 4/13/13)
- Cat with cataracts Review by PatD
- Good reviews Review by Balraj
(Posted on 5/8/12)
- Type Review by Deepak
All homeopathic remedies, whether water or alcohol produced are then converted to at least 20% alcohol - for preservation.
Our unique process then dilutes away the alcohol so that it can be used as an eye drop. Alcohol and eyes do not mix! (Posted on 4/30/12)
- Cloudiness Clearing Up Review by R.M.
After the surgery I could hardly see out of the eye because the lens was so clouded. Also, I was in a lot of pain. The incisions from the surgery were very red and inflamed, so much so that I could not sit in front of the computer for any length of time.
I was very happy when your Cineraria Cataract Eye Drops arrived, and the very first time I used them, the painful redness and stinging in my eye was greatly reduced. Within three days I was able to sit in front of the computer again and get back to work.
The most exciting part is that the cloudiness in the lens of that eye is clearing up!! I have been using the Cineraria eye drops for two weeks now and the eye is getting better each day. Right now is to the point where sometimes I forget that I had eye surgery! I'm really grateful for your site and the helpful information and products you offer. Thanks so much!! " (Posted on 3/7/12)
- God sent you Review by Twist, Jamaica
- Help for my dog Review by Gerry S.
- Good news - no surgery Review by V. Hatch
I said: "That's because I take the cineraria." We had talked about this previously. (Posted on 3/7/12)
- Beginning cataracts Review by K. Braun
- My visual field test showed improvement in both eyes Review by M.S., Missouri
You suggested ..., and cineraria eye drops.
One month later I was at my ophthalmologist's office for an exam and visual field test. I see him every couple of months for an exam. I could tell that I did better on the visual field test than in 2010, and the results proved that! My doctor showed me the results and compared them to August of 2010; my visual field test showed improvement in both eyes!
My doctor also has told me that the cataracts were "not progressing, in fact, are better".
Finally I feel I have some control and am on the right path to maintain my vision. (Posted on 3/7/12)