From the deep, unpolluted waters near Norway, Carlson bring you the finest cod liver oil which is naturally rich in vitamin A, Vitamin D3, EPA and DHA. Only cod fish caught during the winter and early spring are used, as the liver oil content is highest at this time of year. The oil is separated from the liver tissues without the use of chemicals. To insure freshness of Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, the air inside the glass bottle has been replaced with nitrogen. The cod liver oil is steam distilled to remove heavy metals.
Ingredients per 1 teaspoon:
- Vitamin A 2500 iu
- Vitamin D 500 iu
- Vitamin E (as d- Alpha tocopherol) 1 iu
- ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid) 50 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 550 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 500 mg
- Other Ingredients:Natural Lemon Flavor
Take one or more teaspoonfuls daily AT MEALTIME or bedtime. Refrigerate after opening to retain freshness.