Dry Eye drop for women and the general population who experience dry eye syndrome.-
This homeopathic dry eyedrop is helpful for dry eyes connected with overwork or too many hours at the computer.
Each bottle contains 10ml (.033 fluid ounces).
Instead of replacing tears with lubricating eye drops, Natural Ophthalmics' strategy for dry eye syndrome is to stimulate the eyes to respond with their natural capacity to moisturize with homeopathy - which heals naturally.
Why these eyedrops? Homeopathic eye drops relieve symptoms by dealing with the underlying cause, instead of adding artificial fluids or masking symptoms of dry eyes.
Base formula active ingredients.
- Euphrasia HPUS 5x: Eyebright, tonic for the eyes, helpful for conjunctival and corneal edema. (redness, photophobia, dryness, lachrymation and burning of the lid margin).
- Alumina HPUS 10x: For dry eyes and other dry mucous membranes. Helpful for Sjogrens. Agglutination in the morning on waking, with burning upon opening eyes. Absent of subjective dry eye symptoms.
- Arsenicum album HPUS 12x: For dry eyes accompanied by light sensitivity and burning, inflammation and ulceration.
- Nux moschata HPUS 6x: Nux m. - one of main remedies for Sjogrens Syndrome. Dryness and difficulty opening the eyelids.
- Zincum metalicum HPUS 10x: for serious dry eyes, burning and irritation with excessive tearing. For people whose eyes are very sensitive to environmental conditions.
- Sulphur HPUS 6x: for dry eyes with burning, redness, and itching of eyes and eye lid edges.
- Nux Vomica HPUS 12x: for dry eyes with watering, burning, and photophobia.
- Pulsatilla HPUS 8x: Indicated for dry eye associated with hormonal fluctuation, both on a monthly basis or with menopause.
- Sepia HPUS 8x: Indicated for dryness which develops after menopause or hormonal imbalance.
Inactive ingredients: Sterile water, Sodium Chloride (salt for isotonicity to tears), Citrates (pH balancer), Polysorbate-80 (0.4% as a very light lubricant with preservative qualities).
Frequently asked questions: Q: How often can I use these?
A: Let your symptoms be your guide. It is safe to use them as frequently as you wish. Since they stimulate your body's own ability to moisturize, you may use them as symptoms return.
Q: How are they different than other eyedrops?
A: They are not artificial tears, like most eyedrops. Replacement therapies may actually cause the underlying condition to get worse. These stimulate your body's natural responses!
Homeopathic medicine has no known side effects and have an unlimited shelf life. They are made from plants like eyebright, some animal substances such as the venom of the bee, and different active and naturally occurring substances such as mother of pearl, beneficial metals such as iron, and in general from substances that have a known, curative effect. The original substance is diluted in steps, to reduce any potential toxicity.
The drops are sterile filled in an ISO 9000 facility. They are pH balanced between 6.8 & 7.2. They are buffered with citrates. Polysorbate 80 is at the minimal amount of .04% as a lubricant. They are preservative free. Polysorbate 80 does have preservative and stability qualities (but is not classified as a preservative), so the drops can last nine months to a year after opening as long as they are not contaminated, such as would occur if the dropper tip contacts the eyelid.