GlycoFlex® is a veterinarian approved dietary supplement for dogs to support the health of joints through reduction of inflammation.
Active Ingredients Per 2 Soft Chews: Glucosamine HCl 1000 mg br>Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1000 mg N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100 mg Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green Lipped Mussel) 600 mg Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 50 IU Ascorbic Acid (Stay-C®) Soft Chew 24 mg Calcium Ascorbate (a source of Vitamin C) Tablet 30 mg Grape Seed Extract 5 mg Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) Tablet 10 mg Manganese (as Mn Proteinate) Soft Chew 10 mg Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.002 mg L-Glutathione 2 mg Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, chicken liver flavor, canola oil, , glycerin, natural mixed tocopherols, soy lecithin, propionic acid, whey, Sursweet™ (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate).
- Initial dosage for first 4-6 Weeks
- Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew per day.
- 31-60 lbs: 2 soft chews per day.
61-100 lbs: 4 soft chews per day.
- 101 lbs and over: 5 soft chews per day.
- Maintenance following initial period:
- Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew every other day.
- 31-60 lbs: 1 soft chew per day.
- 61-100 lbs: 2 soft chews per day.
- 101 lbs and over: 3 soft chews per day.
- If giving more than 1 soft chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Note: This canine dietary supplement is for animal use only; keep away from children's reach and reach or consumption by other animals (since some dogs may consider this a treat, protect against over-dosage). In case of accidental overdose, contact your doctor or vet immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Check with your vet before giving to pets if they have clotting disorders, are being treated with anticoagulant medications; have diabetes, have any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, a history of urinary tract stones,or known allergies to shellfish.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
This product is packaged by weight, count is approximate.
These chews are designed for dogs who need joint and connective tissue support and is recommended by vets for geriatric and working dogs and for dogs after orthopedic surgery.