Oasis Tears Plus
is recommended for moderate to severe symptoms of dry eyes for day or night use.
Comes in sterile, disposable containers, 30 per box
Formulated to provide relief from:
- Dry, itchy eye symptoms are quickly relieved.
- The soothing effect is lasting so that you don't need to apply the eyedrops
frequently for continued relief.
- The drops lubricate and moisten the surface of the eye helping to protect the tear film.
- The drops do not contain no toxic biopolymers (large molecules produced by living organisms).
- No preservatives which removes many toxic sources of irritation.
- Eye blinking recoats the eye surface spreading the drops across the entire surface.
- Long-lasting, contains glycerin for continued relief & lubrication.
- Computer Vision Syndrome
- Dry eyes in the morning, afternoon, or at night.
- Irritated, red eyes
- Burning, dry itching eyes
- Eyes that feel tired
Hyaluronan (30% of the solution used to provide Glycerin), sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium chloride, water, sodium phosphate monobasic.
For external use only.
If you have any pain in your eye, your vision changes, or you experience redness or eye irritation, or if the condition continues for longer than 72 hours, stop using this product and consult your doctor. In addition, do not use this product if it becomes cloudy or changes color.
Keep out of children's reach. If it is swallowed, get help from a medical provider or contact your local Poison Control Center ..
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the dry eye as needed.
To not touch container tip to
your eye or any other surface in order to avoid contamination.
Do not reuse; discard after use.
What is the tear film and why is it important?
The tear film is the 3-layered film created by the tear glands that spreads across the surface of your eyes. Its function is to keep your eyes moist, protecting the surface of the cornea, and to remove wastes from the eye. When you blink this film is renewed and distributed across the surface of the eye. Due to some eye conditions and some environmental toxins like smoke, air pollution, dust - the quantity of tear film is challenged. When you spend long hours focused on the computer, you actually begin to blink less. Both effects reduce the quantity of tears that you are able to maintain and you begin to feel the symptoms of irritation.