Resversa-Gold is a formation of herbal extracts supporting joint health and reducing inflammation by slowing arachidonic acid breakdown, an enzyme implicated in joint inflammation.
- Resveratrol is a polyphenol (found in red wine). Polyphenols are a class of complex water soluble molecules with high molecular weights allowing them to rapidly cross cell membranes. They are found in grapes, not only in the fruit and resveratrol is the non-alcoholic constituent of red wine that has been found to be helpful.
- Turmeric, or curcumin (curcuma longa), is of a natural group of compounds which behave as effective antioxidants and help to moderate the body's inflammatory response.
- Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that acts as an antioxidant and which assists the body's natural inflammation response, and supports collagen. This quercetin comes from ecucalyptus and citrus fruits.
- Green Tea contains catechins (type of water soluble phenol and antioxidant) that appear to provide the health supporting benefits reputed with green tea. They support the body's inflammatory response and also they behave as antioxidants and anti-microbial agents
- Boswellia comes from frankincense (a resin gum) and supports liver and lung, apparently because of its ability to support the body's inflammatory response.
Two vege caps contain:
50 mg Resveravine (grape vine root extract, containing approximately 5 mg of resveratrol and 5 mg of Viniferin)
150 mg Curcumin Extract (95% Tetrahydrocurcuminoids)
150 mg Boswellia Extract (60% Boswellic Acids)
150 mg Green Tea Extract (35% Epigallocatechin Gallate)
150 mg Quercetin
Adults- 2 vegetarian caps a day or as directed by your medical provider.