This package includes formulations for patients with vision conditions that require they avoid vitamin A, beta-carotene and carotenoids that can be converted to Vitamin A. It includes the following:
- 3 each Dr. Grossman's Advanced Eye & Vision Support Formula - whole-foods based formula to provide nutrients for healthy vision.
- 2 each Carlson's Super Omega-3 Gems, 1000 mg, 130 softgels -Omega-3 fatty acids help improve circulation, integrity of blood vessels, proper brain functioning, flexibility and permeability of cell membranes, and help protect the retina's photoreceptor cells.
- 2 each Lycopene - important carotenoid, antioxidant, helpful for retinal conditions.
- 3 each Astaxanthin 12 mg, 30 gels A powerful carotenoid antioxidants to fight free radicals.
- 2 each Optimized Saffron, 60 vege caps provides safranal and crocin, two antioxidants that moderate the brain's receptors for seratonin.
Retails for $356.80.00., savings of $35.67.
Note: Certain carotenoids that support retinal health selected to be included in the supplements above have been shown to not convert to Vitamin A in the body including: lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene and astaxanthin.