Vetri-HBR for Cats is a veterinarian approved supplement designed to support skin and hair health and help remove hairballs. It contains the following components:
- Lecithin is a fatty substance extracted from vegetables and plants which includes fatty acids. It supports the health of your pet's hair and skin - which in turn reduces excessive hair loss.
- Essential fatty acids (omega 3 & omega 6) also support a healthy condition of hair and skin. With better condition of hair and skin, excessive hair loss is reduced. In the intestinal tract essential fatty acids help to remove existing hairballs that may have formed.
- Biotin (vitamin B7, or vitamin H) is a water-soluble B vitamin necessary for healthy hair and skin. Excessive hair shedding and various skin disorders have been traced to biotin deficiencies.
- The amino acid methionine is often missing in cat diets. Not only does it support hair and skin health, but it helps maintain skin elasticity.
- Zinc plays an important role in creating keratin and collagen - both essential for healthy hair, hair follicles and skin. In addition it supports proper digestion of important fatty acids.
- Cranberry provides nourishment to the urinary system. Infection and irritation of the urinary system are often a source of internal irritation causing a feline to do excessive grooming and which contributes to excessive shedding.
- Psyllium, supporting the intestinal system, helps pass hair fibers through the intestinal tract.
Amounts per teaspoon (2.46 ml)
- 960mg Omega 6 Fatty Acids derived from cranberry and vegetable oils
- 180mg Omega 3 Fatty Acids from cranberry and vegetable oils
- 97.9mg Proprietary Blend includes soy lecithin, cranberry powder, DL-methionine, psyllium
- 0.4mg zinc proteinate
- 0.026mg Biotin (vitamin B7)
- Inactive Ingredients: corn starch, glycerine, glucose, guar gum, glycine HCI, maltodextrins, silicon dioxide, natural chicken liver digest, sucrose.
Usage: Shake well before each use.
For prevention, shedding and skin health: 1/2 teaspoon, once or twice daily
For existing hairballs: 1 tablespoon, twice daily, for 2-4 days or until results occur.
For pet use only
Keep away from other pets and children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Safe use in pregnant pets or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop use and check with your veterinarian.