VitalEyes Complete is a comprehensive dietary supplement especially formated for vision health. It contains nutrients found in the AREDS study and the LAST trial - both of which addressed the potential of specific nutrients to support of age-related vision conditions. This formulation contains complete vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, amino acids and other nutrients to protect your vision.
30 Servings per jar, serving size is 3 caps. Amounts per capsule:
- 6000IU Vitamin A as betatene mixed carotenoids (carotenoids are the pigments in fruits and vegetables that act as antioxidants)
- 166mg Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid
- 133IU Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol - D3 is the most easily absorbed form of vitamin D.
- 66IU Vitamin E, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate, an important antioxidant
- 3mg Thiamine, Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1)
- 5mg Riboflavin, Riboflavin 5' Phosphate (vitamin B2)
- 8mg Niacin, Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- 5mg Vitamin B6, as Pyridoxine HCI & Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate
- 133 mcg Folate, (6S)-5-Methylfolate, glucosamine salt (vitamin B9)
- 33mcg Vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin (the preferred non-cyanide-derived form of B12)
- 100mcg Biotin (vitamin B7)
- 8mg Pantothenic Acid, as d-Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5)
- 20mg Zinc, as Zinc Citrate
- 0.6mg Copper, as Copper Citrate
- 66mcg Selenium, as L-Selenomethionine
- 3.3mg Manganese, as Manganese Aspartate
- 8mcg Molybdenum, as Molybdenum Glycinate
- 66mcg, Chromium, as Chromium Niacinate
- 33mg, Taurine
- 33mg Lipoic Acid
- 33mg Lemon Bioflavonoids
- 25mg, Bilberry fruit extract, Vaccinum myrtillus (standardized to 25% anthocyanosides)
- 10mg CoEnzyme Q10
- 6.7mg Lutein
- 3.3mg Zeaxanthin
- Other ingredients: vegetarian cellulose capsule, L-leucine. Vitamin E is derived from soy oil.
Usage: 3 capsules daily with meals or as recommended by your medical provider. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children.
Dietary considerations: This product is gluten and excipient-free, vegetarian and preservative free.