Zap the Gap: Vocabulary
by Ann Edson M.Ed. Teacher, Principal, Professor.For elementary and middle school students
Children with ADD/ADHD are a challenge for any parent, classroom teacher or tutor. The Zap the Gap: Vocabulary book provides easy to use, classroom-tested strategies and skills to help students attend, remember, focus and think:
- Brief lessons break skills into manageable chunks.
- Hands-on activities maintain student attention.
- Graphics allow use words to be used multiple times, in varied contexts, for learning and retaining.
- Word Walls and other visual activities help students think.
- The spiral binding book pages fold back to allow copy the reinforcing workbook pages to be copied.