The Natural Eye Care Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts. This weekly audio show is hosted by Holistic Optometrist Dr. Marc Grossman, O.D., LAc. Listen as Dr. Grossman discusses vision problems, eye health, and other general health issues. Dr. Grossman has 40+ years of experience helping patients with eye problems ranging from mild to severe. He helps patients with eye conditions, including dry eyes, myopia, macular degeneration, glaucoma.
This show includes several approaches to eye health, including nutrition, eye exercises, and other lifestyle changes. Dr. Grossman has degrees in Biology, Physical Education, Learning Disabilities, and, of course, Optometry. He has helped found two learning centers, the Rye Learning Center in 1980 and Integral Health Associates in New Paltz, New York. He co-founded Natural Eye Care Inc. in 1999. He also has a background in bioenergetics, Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and nutrition.
Dr. Grossman has co-authored numerous books, including the 2019 book, “Natural Eye Care: Your Guide to Health Vision and Healing.” His lectures and consultations are in high demand.
Each podcast episode runs less than ten minutes. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Past topics have included:
- The Thyroid, Nutrition, and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Natural Solutions for Pink Eye and Conjunctivitis
- Eye Styes and Chalazion: How to Prevent Sties Plus Home Remedies
- Reduce Eye Bags and Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Protect Your Eyes from Sun Damage: 10 Tips From A Holistic Optometrist
- Glaucoma: Preserving Vision with Natural Approaches
- Natural Approaches to Help Prevent Macular Degeneration
- Help Protect Your Children’s Eyes and Vision
- Sunlight is Good For Your Eyes: 10 Natural Eye Care Tips
- 10 Tips To Healthier Eyes: Daily Hygiene to Help Your Eyes
- Top 10 Eye Nutrients: Foods and Nutrients that Fight Eye Disease
- My Personal Story – Why Dr. Grossman Focused on Natural Vision Care
To listen on any Alexa-enabled device, say “Alexa, play the Natural Eye Care Dr. Grossman Podcast.”