Maritime Pine Bark
French maritime pine bark (Pinus pinaster) is one of the ingredients of Dr. Grossman's Advanced Vision Support Formula.
- Contains powerful plant nutrients, including catechin, epicatechin, taxifolin, procyanidins, and proanthocyanidins
- Helps protect the retina, blood vessels and healthy levels of fluid in the eye
- Supports anti-oxidant activity in the body, fighting oxidative stress1
- Anti-inflammatory agent2
- Supports and protects red blood cells2
- May help protect nerve cells against beta-amyloid (Alzheimers)2
- Supports the immune system1
- Supports respiratory system1
- Fights blod vessel constriction caused by epinephrine and norepinephrine1
- Helps reduce high blood pressure1
- Supports expansion of small blood vessels1
1. P. Rohdewald, A review of the French maritime pine bark extract (Pycnogenol), a herbal medication with a diverse clinical pharmacology., International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, April, 2002.
2. S. Iravani, et al, Parmaceutical and nutraceutical effects of Pinus pinaster bark extract, Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, January, 2011.
Pine Bark News:
Takes a moment to load