The herbal formula LymeOut was created by Jason Elias, deisgned to fight acute and chronic Lyme disease through three avenues:
- Lymeout includes herbs that support the immune system, reinforcing the body's natural ability to target the immune system response against Lyme disease spirochetes and general protection against pathogens.
- Lymeout includes anti-microbial and anti-bacterial herbs that fight Borrelia burgdorferi, the bacteria which causes Lyme disease as well as related infections.
- Lymeout contains ingredients that support the lymphatic system, which, through lymphatic drainage, helps remove toxins from the body including debris and dead bacteria.
- Acute Lyme: If you are under the care of a medical professional and have recently been diagnosed with Lyme disease use LymeOut as complementary support with antibiotics and continue for at least one month after symptoms have subsided.
- Chronic Lyme: If symptoms of Lyme disease persist or recur, use LymeOut daily as part of your nutritional supplementation.
Ingredients: Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus), Cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa), Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium), Nettle (Urtica dioica), Olive leaf (Olea europaea), Sarsparilla (Smilax ornata), Sweet wormwood (Artemisia annua), Barberry (Berberis vulgaris), Clivers (Galium aparine), Eleuthero (Eleuthercoccus senticosus) in a 25% alcohol base.
RECOMMENDED USAGE: Use a full dropperful two to three times daily, or as directed by a Lyme-literate practitioner. Shake well before using. (Hint: LymeOut can be added to hot water and consumed as a tea.)