You can order most of the books listed on this page through Amazon Books.
- Seeing is Achieving: Improve Your Child's Chances For Success by Donald J. Getz
- Natural Treatments for ADD and Hyperactivity by Skye Weintrau
- The Program for Better Vision: How to See Better in Minutes a Day Without Glasses or Contacts! by Martin Sussman
- Take Off Your Glasses and See: A Mind/Body Approach to Expanding Your Eyesight and Insight by Jacob Liberman
- Visual Ergonomics in the Workplace by Jeffrey Anshel
- Improve Your Vision Without Glasses or Contact Lenses : A New Program of Therapeutic Eye Exercises The American Vision Institute
- Visual Fitness: Seven Minutes to Better Eyesight and Beyond by David Cook
- Light Medicine of the Future by Jacob Liberman
- The Pro's Edge: Vision Training for Golf by Lawrence D. Lampert
- See It & Sink It : Mastering Putting Through Peak Visual Performance by Craig L. Farnsworth
- The Out-Of-Sync Child : Recognizing and Coping With Sensory Integration Dysfunction by Carol Stock Kranowitz, Larry B. Silver
- The Gift of Dyslexia : Why Some of the Smartest People Can't Read and How They Can Learn by Ronald D. Davis, Eldon M. Braun
More Books We Recommend
- Applied Concepts in Vision Therapy: with Accompanying Disk. by Leonard J. Press
- When Your Child Struggles The Myths of 20/20 Vision: What Every Parent Needs to Know. by D. Cook.
- The Power Behind Your Eyes: Improving Your Eyesight With Integrated Vision Therapy By Robert-Michael Kaplan.
- 20/20 Is Not Enough: The New World of Vision. by Arthur S. Seiderman, Steven E. Marcus.
- A Guide to the Optometric Training of Myopia Control by Sonja Collier-Vanhimbeeck.
- Thinking Goes to School: Piaget's Theory in Practice by Hans G. Furth, Harry Wachs.
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish
- Siblings Without Rivalry: How to Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too by Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish
- How to Talk So Kids Can Learn: At Home and in School by Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish
- Eye Q and the Efficient Learner