Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid is an non-vitamin nutrient, and is used in our formulations to support health vision.
It supports the mitochondria, the energy-producing structures in cells, and helps weaken an unusually wide array of free radicals. Alpha Lipoic Acid is an essential nutrient for the eyes.
- The alpha lipoic acid in our Advanced Vision Formula comes from natural, not synthetic sources
- It provides broad-spectrum protection from damaging free radicals, both ROS (reactive oxygen species) and RNS (reactive nitrogen species)
- Research demonstrates that it raises glutathione (a critical protective antioxidant) blood levels from 30 to 70%
- Helps rejuvenate oxidized vitamins C and E, glutathione and CoQ-10 for protection from cellular damage
- Promotes dramatic reduction of free radical damage and associated cataract risk
Alpha Lipoic Acid is one of the ingredients of Dr. Grossman's Advanced Vision Support Formula.
Alpha Lipoic Acid News
takes a moment to load ...