- Hearty Vegetable Soup - use the vegetables you love.
- Asparagus Soup with Fresh Fennel - fennel, with its subtle anise flavor, goes well with potatoes and asparagus in this simple, pureed soup.
- Creamy Wild Leek and Potato Soup - wild leeks, also called ramps, are quick cooking and taste garlicky.
- Ginger Miso Soup - a great soup when you are down with a cold and/or flu.
- Cool Cucumber Soup - use those extra cukes on a hot summer night.
- Cream of Pea & Chard Soup - warming, nourishing, creamy, but low fat and full of greens.